Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tribute in Hyde Park




The London Open- Air Music Festival was pretty darn amazing, but I feel I owe a whole blog to pictures of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tribute who frankly blew me away!




The light show, which I`m afraid pictures on my laptop don`t do enough credit to, was spell-binding. Members of the London Team sat in silence (very unusual for them!) with the other guests as we let the atmosphere wash over us. It really felt like being at a live show and team member Wiccy admitted that the whole thing brought a tear to his eye- aww, he`s not as tough as he makes out is he?






The attention to detail was great!


         And, the encore the crowd requested ran way over into the next act`s slot (sorry-Sonix)!

This was definitely the best Tribute I have seen in Second Life by far and I for one will be looking out for their next performance- as due to time constraints we only got a condensed version. Rock on the London Sims!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review