LONDON TEAM FACES - WITCHY SILVERMOON

London Sims, Hyde park info Hub in particular, is like an 'Arrivals-Landing' airport area. First time you reach a new place you might feel confused, that's why London Team offer a 'Helper' service to support new people and share all the information residents need.Today we get to know Witchy Silvermoon (Kerrianne Copperfield) who is a helper in Hyde park. She is friendly, sunny and always ready to give an hand. I wanted her among us so much and am glad she joined the London team.

I hope you enjoy reading my interview with 'Witchy'

T.H: HELLO WITCHY! INTRODUCE YOURSELF, TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOU IF YOU LIKE.
Witchy:  I'm 47,Uk born and currently living in Italy.

T.H: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN SECOND LIFE ?
Witchy: My account goes back to 23 feb 2009

T.H: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE LONDON COMMUNITY AND WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST?
Witchy: Was the first place where I was sent after the registration of my account. I Liked the friendly people and the nice green ambient. SO I made it my home.

T.H: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AN HELPER ?
Witchy: I have been a helper form about 2 months now.

T.H: WHAT INTERESTED YOU IN BEING AN HELPER?
Witchy: I have been in chat rooms from 10 years and spent 8 of them helping new people, so helping in Hyde park just came naturally to me.

T.H: WHO INSPIRED YOU IN BEING HELPER ? A FRIEND, A COLLEAGUE...SOMEONE YOU REALLY APPRECIATE?
Witchy: Well I think the fact of remembering when I was new and appreciated having people help me and showing me things.

T.H: TELL US ABOUT A FUNNY EXPERIENCE YOU HAD WHILE HELPING
Witchy: Oh helping is always a fun moment. Maybe funniest moment was seeing a newbie (new user) wearing a house.

T.H: ARE THERE ANY SONG WHICH BRINGS YOU BACK MEMORIES ABOUT LONDON SIMS? A SONG YOU'D CHOOSE TO DESCRIBE LONDON COMMUNITY OR YOU LIKE TO LISTEN WHILE HELPING
Witchy: Which better song if not Hyde Park by I Marc 4 :)

T.H: ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO ADD?
Witchy: Just play and have fun!! :)

T.H: Thank you very much Witchy! Your Help and presence at the info Hub is much appreciated, Great to have you among us!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review