Special Spotlight: Debs Regent Part 2

Yesterday we kicked off our special three part spotlight with Debs Regent, owner and operator of the London Sims in Second Life!  Today Debs shares some details about her Second Life Experience:


How long have you been in Second Life?
Since 2006.

What made you first join Second Life?
My Real Life best friend... I will never stop blaming her for that.

What are some of the strangest things you have experienced or seen in Second Life?
A walking penis... (Can I say that?). A trip through a musical vortex, bungee jumping off Big Ben, meeting friends in Real life that I have made in Second Life and finding they are exactly the same people I got to know virtually - and lastly walking down the real life Kensington High Street and being blown away because it was such an accurate copy that I felt like I was in Second Life.

Other than owning a business in Second Life and loving London, what are some other things you do while you are in Second Life?
Relax with friends and play games with them such as SL paintball, listen to people's music and create things.

If you could invite anyone from RL into SL, who would it be?
Can I have two or three here? David Cameron or the Queen and or Prince Charles. David is a progressive leader and not frightened of new ideas. I would hope that we could fuel his passion for using virtual London and England by meeting people here in Second Life and showing off the possibilities of using virtual worlds for some of the solutions that Britain needs. The Queen and Prince Charles because this is 'their' country. I am obviously patriotic and am proud that we still have the monarchy. I would love them to appreciate that they also have virtual citizens too.

Check the blog tomorrow for our final and third part of our spotlight with Debs!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review