The Faces of London Spotlight: Tamil

Today's Faces of London Spotlight is on Lazy Bull & 5th Avenue Host Tamil:


YOUR SL NAME: TAMIL123

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN SL? 108 days 

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A LONDON HOST? 80 days 

WHICH CLUBS OR PUBS DO YOU WORK AT IN LONDON? Lazy Bull and 5th Avenue 

WHAT FIRST INTERESTED YOU IN BEING A HOST? I like to have fun and meet people and I like staying busy 

WHAT ARE SOME OF THE INTERESTING THINGS YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD WHILE HOSTING? I’ve enjoyed hosting for DJ Tag he says call it group ID not tag because I can’t give him way he awesome DJ I’ve had a lot of fun 

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE TO BRING ANYONE FROM RL INTO ANY CLUB, WHERE YOU WORK, WHO WOULD IT BE?  WHY? My aunt she has great personality I love her
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review