The Faces of London Spotlight: Morphman

Today on the Faces of London Spotlight series, we will highlight Club Capital DJ Morphman:



YOUR SL NAME: Morphman Resident


HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN SL? 9 months


HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A LONDON DJ? about 5 months, I think


WHICH CLUBS OR PUBS DO YOU WORK AT IN LONDON? Capitol


WHAT FIRST INTERESTED YOU IN BEING A DJ? The love of music. I've been a DJ for the last 10 years, and even thou the Capital gig gives about 5 cents per week, it's still the most I've ever made on the music, both as DJ and live musician in a band.


The SL DJ'ing also have the perk of getting close to the listener. In aweb radio or at a RL club, you can't talk to the partygoers and you feel isolated from the crowd, but in SL you're not only the center of attention, you're part of the gang, you're one of the partiers.


WHAT ARE SOME OF THE INTERESTING THINGS YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD WHILE DJING? Groupies! I never thought I'd say this, but having people stalk you, giving you suggestions and clinging to you isn't as hot as it sounds... I would even call some of these people stalkers.


IF YOU COULD CHOOSE TO BRING ANYONE FROM RL INTO ANY CLUB, WHERE YOU WORK, WHO WOULD IT BE?  WHY? The one I want to be there is already there every week. Izzie is the reason why I even DJ in SL!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review