The Faces of London Spotlight: Amy

On today's Faces of London Spotlight, Host Amy is highlighted:


YOUR SL NAME: AmyVin Iadyl

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN SL?
Rez Date: 11/09/2009, 1 year and 10 months

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A LONDON HOST?
ooohhhh about a while now around a year give or take a little

WHICH CLUBS OR PUBS DO YOU WORK AT IN LONDON?
5th Avenue and The Lazy Bull and sometimes Club Capital

WHAT FIRST INTERESTED YOU IN BEING A HOST?
The first time I ever came to 5th avenue I was greeted at the door, sent a tag, complemented on my outfit, and was treated like royalty. At that moment I knew I wanted to be a host.

WHAT ARE SOME OF THE INTERESTING THINGS YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD WHILE HOSTING?
There is never a boring day. I have seen and heard plenty the list goes on and on. But if I have to name some.
Dancing robots and cars, Cross dressing, thats not even half of what I have seen. I heard from whos touching my butt to what a sexy ham. It goes on and on.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE TO BRING ANYONE FROM RL INTO ANY CLUB, WHERE YOU WORK, WHO WOULD IT BE?  WHY?
I have done that already I got my real life sister to. Why because shes my bestfriend and I dont think it would be fair of me to let her miss out on all the fun. And if I could get anyone else I would get everyone and anyone I know.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review